Banana Applesauce Muffins adapted from Allrecipes
Yields 12 muffins*
3 ripe medium bananas, mashed
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven at 375F, line 12 muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
2. Mix bananas with egg and sugar until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, sift flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon together.
4. Add in melted butter and fold in dry ingredients into banana mixture.
5. Scoop batter into muffin pan.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.