|Can you spot them?|
Here was my pre-lunch or dessert for today :) as well as my breakfast tomorrow! Popping them in the microwave will be a must. They won't be as fresh tomorrow, but I won't complain! Once again, the recipe in this case is... pretty hard to write out with correct portions.. I had to look and guesstimate the quantities, but here is the base that I worked from!
|Plain old Pancakes|
1 1/3 cups flour
1/6 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/6 cup oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups milk (This one is the tricky one! You'll need to add more.. until the batter looks to your liking.. I'm pretty sure I used maybe 1 3/4 cups of milk)
+ oil for cooking.
1. Mix all flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg and add milk, vanilla and oil.
3. Make a well in your dry ingredients and pour your milk mixture.
4. Stir until all well combined.
5. Heat a nonstick skillet. Add a tsp of oil and coat the pan. Add approximately 2/3 cup of batter per pancake. Cook until surface is filled with little bubbles. Flip and wait until golden.
This recipe should yield 6 pancakes.