Monday 18 March 2013

baked strawberry oatmeal

I can't believe I haven't baked anything with strawberries yet. It's one of those fruits that I just love to eat. I think I could eat it every day just like bananas and oatmeal. I present to you, the baked strawberry oatmeal. I'll admit that it looks terrible and not quite appetizing, but I like to think that it is its rustic charm.

 baked strawberry oatmeal

It's a little on the dry side, and there is definitely room for improvement. For a quick fix, I added a tablespoon of peanut butter (dark chocolate peanut butter, of course ;) and a splash of milk. Next time, I think I'll stick to my measuring cups when baking instead of just doing it à l'aveuglette. I'll get much better and consistent results that way.

up close and personal

I can't believe that it's already mid/end March! It'll only be in a month that work will finally be over... I wish I had a break in between... I guess I'll need to make my own during May :) Until then, I'll be counting down the days!



No comments:

Post a Comment